Thursday, October 15, 2009

Blog Alert!!!

I love finding and reading other blogs- in this information age, it's difficult to have your voice heard amongst the cacophony of millions of others just like you! Still, it's a great feeling whenever your passion for your work is recognized, so whenever I am introduced to a particularly interesting outlet, I like to pass it along and say hey! Take the time to read this!

My sister brought glow.like.berlin to my attention; it's a sleek but confusing, exploding, bright, subtle mess of words that make deciphering the entire point of it almost impossible. Nonetheless, the wide range of topics from music to fashion to art to Germany (Berlin specifically) make for an interesting read. Just don't expect the expected. Her Etsy post specifically caught my eye, and her design*sponge-esque way of laying out her favorite DIY selections left me drooling for all of her picks. It would be silly for me to post pictures of work that she/he too has posted, so do yourself a favor and check it out. If you think you can't commit to a whole afternoon pawing through the posts, just read the first page. Even that is chock full of so many goodies that I feel confident you too will become a believer.