Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2009 Typography Calendar by Veer

Veer is a great resource for all things illustration, typographic, or most web-based art. They are constantly introducing cutting edge and incredibly sharp contemporary pieces into the world that even the most jaded art critic has to be impressed by. I love this calendar, which the 12 graphic design partners of the esteemed design group Pentagram nominated their favorite typefaces.





Typography is so awesome. I really needed a calendar for 2009 too, I wish I had seen this before we settled for whatever other not as cool one we got!

4 comments:

shaka said...

That's really cool

esskay said...

Pentagram rules and so does this calendar. I wish I had seen this before Christmas, I still have my 08 Harry Potter calendar up.

Tall said...

too bad we got the sassy old ladies

jeromine said...

Hi Nice Blog .This web based timecard is used to track the time and attendance of employees, and at the same time track labor activity against specific parts, jobs, and operations.