Saturday, February 6, 2010

Drunk At My Own Party

I've known Tim Skirven just shy of a decade, and I'm consistently amazed at his creativity and dedication to art and design. As a young twentysomething residing in various parts of Virginia, he's a photographer, printmaker, designer, webber, blogger, painter, jack-of-all-trades who is an inspiration and challenge to us all. I like to think of myself as an artist, but with a full-time job and a list of excuses a mile long to not sit down and get to work, it's people like Tim that remind me there's a LOT of time that needs to get put in to be a real artist.

Check out his site Drunk At My Own Party and p33p the video below. True to form, he took the time to do a walk through of his latest show so us minions who couldn't make it could still appreciate the work.

What's The Word, Thunderbird? from Tim Skirven on Vimeo.

No comments: