Saturday, March 13, 2010

Adorable necklaces

After getting chewed out by multiple sources, I have finally willed myself to sit down and knock out a long-overdue blog! Things that have happened in the last few weeks that have distracted me and taken up a whirlwind of my time: 2 different sets of visitors from Virginia, a boyfriend birthday, and an engagement! That's right, Ashton popped the question and of course I said Si si si! It's been a few weeks to wrap my head around this development, but most of my time is now taken up by browsing All Things Wedding via the Internet and magazines. Who knew this was such a big deal?!?!? I'm sure many of my future posts will be dedicated to cute little invitations or centerpieces, but as I'm only beginning my long research journey I haven't quite narrowed things down.

No more excuses. My friend Mandie brought these adorable necklaces by Spinthethread to my attention and I just love them. Color and geometry are two big loves of mine, and as I rapidly approach my quarter-century, I'm trying to make an effort to care more about fashion. I still haven't gotten over my jeans and t shirt phase (much to the chagrin of Momma D), but I'm trying to be more open-minded about perhaps wearing a sundress, or actually looking at accessories! Here's a few of my favorites:






I don't know how to pick a favorite! I love all of them!!!

No comments: