Tuesday, April 29, 2008

tomorrow

as of tomorrow i'm 23. this shouldn't come as a surprise, but i guess it's sneaking up on me. i have had older friends for many years and i guess i never thought of them as "old", but i still remember being 18 and thinking that was the shit. THAT WAS 5 YEARS AGO. FIVE. time seems to slip away and i suppose i'm starting to realize that. the last 2 years have been amazing, the best of my life, so i'm hoping to continue that trend. it seems pretty feasible.

still a child at heart.

3 comments:

Brie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brie said...

I had this moment when I turned 24 this year--it's felt weird to think back on 18 and really quantify it.

Good news is that as far as I've heard it rules to be in your early 20's these days. ;) Happy early birthday.

Micah Moves said...

aw Beth, Happy Birthday!!!!
It is crazy how time slips away.
I have a distinct memory- one time, maybe I was 10 or 11, I was laying awake at night dreaming about being 16, and thinking about how far it seemed to be... it seemed so far away that I couln't imagine it actually ever happening, as if time moved too slow, lol.

I suppose as long as we stay young at heart that's all that matter!!
Lots of love to you on your birthday!!

<3Micah