Saturday, August 2, 2008

Domino!

The gallery shop director at Quirk, Katie Ukrop, is featured in this month's Domino Magazine, and there's been a flurry of press around Richmond about it! I saw this article on inRich.com, and the slideshow is a nice little peek into her home on Grove. I have to say, I absolutely love Katie and her family. They are some of the most truly wonderful, open, welcoming, and genuine people I have ever had the privilege of working with/for. Anyone who has anything bad to say about them has to answer to me.

The release party at Quirk was a fantastic little affair. I haven't been down to Quirk for awhile since I stopped working there, so it was really nice to see my former coworkers and catch up on all the gallery gossip. Sometimes it got boring working at a desk, but it was nice being surrounded by art and creativity. Hopefully I can find a good gig in California!

No comments: