Friday, August 1, 2008

speaking with spokes

Tonight my friend invited me to a "mass bike ride at 6." At least, that's what his text said. i had nothing else to do and had been pretty productive all day, so I said "oh word." I didn't realize that all those myspace bulletins actually had information about events like this! I don't really think it raised money for anything, but I got a free shirt from SubstanceInk and free vitamin water, 2 things I love. Plus it was the first time I'd actually thought about going to a critical mass-esque event, and it was pretty fun. A few close calls, a few traffic violations, but all in all it was a really entertaining night. Then we went to Kroger where I purchased my dinner of a banana and mac n' cheese for a grand total of $1.74. Glorious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.