Sunday, December 14, 2008

hiroshige


AWESOME! I FINALLY have a few buckaroos to buy random things that I don't know I can't live without until I see them. Today we had a great day with our 2 visiting friends from Richmond, and the first thing we did was hit up a nearby bookstore whose name escapes me for the moment. I think it's 5th Street Books, considering it's on 5th street. Anyway, I snagged this gem and I couldn't be happier. I love Japanese prints more than anything. Except sushi. And Dunnys. Which brings me to my next point...

This baby was welcomed into my life as well today. I have had good luck with getting other mystery Dunnys, but this Huck Gee Dunny is now sitting comfortably in the front of my Dunny shelf. Also, I was able to snap up this Series 5 Dunny by Aya Kakeda as well:

After that it was just a blur of burritos and cat figurines in Chinese stores. All in all, a good day. This is a bit of a scattered short post, but I'm a little distracted with half listening to everyone in the room and also I'm pretty tired. I will re-iterate my excitement levels at a later time, for I feel this does not do justice to my true emotions.

No comments: